Thursday, June 12, 2008

holy crap its friday....tomorrow! already!

well I will not complain the weekend is here! A busy weekend for many people...and Friday the 13th to boot...I am not crossing any fingers to blog tomorrow...there is no one in my house right now...just me the dogs, the cats and the chickens!!!
busy freak'n week...and gonna get busier! company will arrive next friday..relatives from the big smoke for a whole week! (LOL>..we will see if the citiots survive life in a tent.they R camping in their new gear) I can't wait, and just hope shad fly season is not at our end of the bay for fishing...usually little bugs that feed the pickerel...bad fishing! and damn it! I want fish...fryed in butter ...and of course..more butter with salt.

My little Ryki proved last night that he was a true champ, class A sportsman ... and awesome marksman. visiting the neighbours so the boys could split would...aka pool together the fuel they have and 'take the kids for a quad up the hill" (I donot see much work done???)
anywho....a rifle looking pellet gun was brought out to the picnic table, can on rock/can target set up fifty feet away, and guess who managed to ping the can off TWICE IN A ROW!!!! Little Ryki!!! That also involved a total of eleven minutes before Ryki could figure out the trigger finger, he needs two to pull the scope thingy (note.re; gun parts...types etc?! .I do not do guns ?!..but enjoy what they can shoot for dinner!) took and required absolute silence from the crowd and don't dare look at him (insert loony giggling) including telling "K" to 'shut the hell up I am trying to line up my shot!" I was very proud...Ryki was grinning from ear to ear....and the men were full of smiles of the little guy that pulled off his shots!
Mama shots...cause I don't mind the pellet gun target practice....I scored best shot ont he top of the smokepipe coming off the old iceshack!!! hee hee hee

we had a rabbit in the yard today...a jack rabbit according to Ryki!!! A veggie eating varmit according to me!! I will be getting that pellet gun out if he thinks he is coming back....!!! or just let Daisy out..I am sure there would be a good chase on. The useless cat did me no good what so ever!!! My Squawker would have had that rabbits head off in seconds flat! ...I miss the fatcat! oh I have photos of squawker and his kill too LOL but maybe in appropriate for flickr...LOL its what I was woken to at 3am one morning when Daisy was a pup and needed to go outside...I of course grabbed the camera!

oh well...friday the thirteen.th??!!! whoooooo oo ooo (is that how you spell ghostly sounds?)
good luck all!!! be in the light..be well...and enjoy your weekend!!!!!!

shout out to my girlfriend .... Cara! The best dance teacher in the world, my friend ... good luck tonight on The Big Show!

1 comment:

Kim aka Mommy said...

WTG, Ryki! Good job!!

And I totally got your ghostly sounds. LOL