and I still don't know what I am doing~! But still enjoying this very much, despite the fact I would love to add some stuff..."badges" "links" etc. it is not that I haven't tried, I have ~! but that is where you insert the "i don't know what I am doing" URL's, Links to this, is it Legal to do that?? One day I will gain the savy ... for now you are all just stuck with my words, thoughts, and smiles.(IASAIT)
So to celebrate...a little of everything!
Cooking Tips...cook your own food~! not the kind that comes in a box, or ready to microwave(evil machines) make dinner everyday for five days...keeps ya healthy!
The Family Blender..see post 99...actually skip it is is really depressing seeing the realities and piles of shit we deal with(not the pile of shit got bigger just last night...but I am NOT dwelling on stupid people anymore!)
Family..
My loony goonies R doing fantastic and ready to start back to school (not sure if I am..but will get there ASAP) My love arrived home early yesterday giving me an opportunity to take an afternoon nap...aka really just watching General Hospital with my eyes closes. As usual the nap only lasted 15mins when Aspen was shouting in the vent above me..."r U sleeping yet ? we caught two baby snakes, do you want to see them?" no nap and no last fifteen minutes of GH! but two cute little snakes? in my antique can. Fun for the brats as they took the chance to 'learn how to pick them up and not jump and scream while doing it'
We attended the 28th annual Kelly Cunneyworth Reunion (one would think after 28years I would know how to spell cunniworth??? luckily I am a Kelly~!) As usual many annoying moments, but the smiles, tears, hugs and laughter always out way the dark side! A chance to reconnect with part of my family I have not seen in a decade...all of us smiling together like we had never been apart! My children giddy for the day as they played with family! fantastic memories to tuck away.
we have added a new member to our family after meeting a beautiful woman name Niecey! (along with her family too...I love it when family grows!)
Farminals..damn i raised me some fine birds this year...tasty tasty stuff! twenty more arriving September 17th.
green Stuff...I love green stuff and not looking forward to it turning all white again...with the exception of the ski~factor
Healthy Eating...see cooking tips above
I am Mama~! yes I am and loving it.
Just for fun and learning how...Just for fun and learning how? damn there is two of those labels? damn there is two of those labels..must have really been fun learning how!!!
local News that Drives me batty
~! Living just outside the small town of Callander, Ontario I admit I felt a sense of (new) hometown pride when I realized a young man from town is part of the Canadian Olympic Team for Track and Field. This week in the local small town weekly paper I read a story of his DELAYED trip to Beijing after attempting to board his Air Canada flight to the games. It would seem some ANAL guard at the gates stopped young Taylor Milne and flagged his passport as unacceptable at the gate. The passport Milne admitted had gone thru the wash two years prior but noted to the guard that he had in fact just flown to Belgium the week before with the same passports, as well had obtained his Chinese Visa for the Games from CHINA? after contacting Airport Officials..the jack ass guard still stuck to his guns and denied the passport despite the fact the officials were willing to let Milne continue on his journey. His journey was delayed a full week! New passport, and then a new visa were required for our Olympian Athlete to make it to the Games. My question is ..did this Jack Ass of a Guard stop to notice Milne was wearing a Canadian Olympic Athlete Jacket? or that his carry on bag was a bag designed just for our Team Members? I dislike anal people...very much!
and another sorta local story of a 'self proclaimed environmentalist" gent from Ottawa (the cit~iot) who recently purchased some lake front property in a northern community (Kilarney) After taking his refuse to the local dump one day, he has began a campaign...calling in his 'environmental lobby friends' to join his cause. It would seem he is troubled by the fact he spotted thirteen bears at the dump eating garbage. He is concerned that there is a large campground 3kms away, what about the safety of those campers?? and the safety of local RESIDENTS. His campaign is to raise awareness of this problem to petition the local community to erect fencing around the dump to stop the bears, possibly going as far as electrifying the fence line to ensure they stay out. Now don't get me wrong...when the bear was spotted on our street last week...and returned to our neighbours within thirty minutes despite being chased off by man and dog...I was ready for the nuisance to be shot...I am Mama! update..the bear has not returned, and no tracks visible in daze. BUT is this the first time this guy has left his concrete jungle?? has he considered by closing the dump off to the bears..they will follow their noses 3kms over to those campers?? One of the best parts of long weekend fishing trips as a child was the end of the weekend, and the trip to the dump to get rid of our garbage and WATCH THE BEARS??? I am guessing any local RESIDENTS know the bears R there when they go to the dump, I even know of many local dumps that R built in consideration of the bears....a bigass hole that you lob the garbage into...the bears go down there you don't?~! I wonder if this guy and his lobby Friends are going to do the fundraising to for the cost of enclosing an entire country dump with hightech fencing for the bears too? cause from what I know of Northern Communties..there isn't really alot of money to go around....just for the bears to go under! dumbass!
Morning Chai..outta chai today..sipping on some Jasmine
Our Pets...not a post yet, I think usually under wildlife? Daisy learned the hard way over the weekend about chasing cars...not surprised however she seems to have tucked and rolled and bounced right back being annoying as ever...despite a big hole in her leg. The rodent is still surviving? and the two baby snakes in my antique can? will not be pets...will be released today!
Loony thoughts....
Hope you all have a fantastically fucking loony day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy 100th post!! WOOT WOOT!! I've enjoyed every single one of them! Keep up the good work!
I just love the way you write Loony! I think you would make an excellent author!
and this, "Hope you all have a fantastically fucking loony day!!!" put a fantastically huge smile on my face!!!! I fucking love it!!!
How did I miss this one?
happy 100th post...here's to the next hundred!!
Post a Comment