ahh...the moo moo daze of summer~! Today on the list..typical boring chores of laundry, stupervising fric frac and freak (today an extra goonie too) and waiting for the next round of "what time is it?" and "does that mean we R not going?"
Todays Confessions...
1~ this cheapskate Mama's blowing the wad tonight on Hellboy2. Keeping with my ways of course tonight is cheapnight Tuesday, and I will be hitting the dollar store to fill up on smuggled candy for the show..........another confession with this? I am going to have to find a purse to put the smuggled candy in, and that could be a tricky find...not often does this loon carry a handbag
2~ I have opened up and exposed my flickr habits to contacts on that other site...friends, and family hooked on 'crackbook' Tired of posting photos here and there, and fighting with the five photo upload limit of 'the book', and wanting to share the goods with loved ones. This has resulted in a new member to flickr...My Mom~! Mama Van online, proud Gramma to the brats, and possibly the new thorn in my side....guess who gets to teach her the ways? Unless of course???? our mutual good friend Bev...who lives much closer happens to be able to show her some of the ropes. With the announcement of flickr.....there opens the door to my blog. Something I have not made 100% public, why I do not know. Anything said here is something I would stand behind, and believe to be true.....so here goes .......who finds the needle in the haystack and my written word. HELLO~! YOU R HERE AND FOUND ME!! WELCOME...sit back and enjoy the ride.
3~ Along my journey here, flickr, and on the rblogger ride I have come to fall in love with a new inspiration. A stranger friend who I have come to enjoy...reading her blog, seeing her photos...Her SMILE ...HER ART~!
Linda Woods
insert....terrible confession...I am that lazy a post will follow with all the links~! If I were dedicated and true I would battle the computer woes of this sucky machine and have the links on my blog24-7~! I read her blog daily, and recently discovered her Twittering...Twitter I have heard of before, a little status line of life to enjoy. but I have found myself enjoying it often....sometimes many times a day. I thought perhaps I was a weirdo @ first...stalker like maybe? Until a friend of mine sent a message asking me to update my crackbook status more often....she has my line go to her cell phone updated daily?! (the technology/? wow I am behind LOL) someone stalking my lines??!! maybe I am notso weird after all!!! So today I am officially a twitter-er~! Easy access to smiles, and updates on my fav artist..new friend~!...LW, and a bonus...cause I only have two so far...my fav hairdoer to the stars...Jake~! we will see where this goes...another thing to occupy the time I should be elsewhere...another frustration as I try to remember how to shrink my freak'n head for the profile shot....and another addiction to explore (I have updated twice~!)
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OMG!!! You have to teach me too!!
( I share the same obsession...but I am limiting myself to 3x's a day)
Hi Loony's Mom!
How funny! I just set my mom up with an account too! (Kathleen 40322) I was tired of emailing a few pics here and there. I set it up for her and then called to tell her the log in name and password. LOL ( I erased our blog link from my profile. Im NOT ready for mom to read that yet. LOL)
Post a Comment