Monday, January 28, 2008

Damn Damn Damn it didn't work...grrr....i am ticked off!!! why does it spit out an error after hours of uploading!!!!!!

Well here I am again....determined to get a video to load! So let's just hope that the third time is the charm!

Another weekend gone by, another Monday has arrived. It was a pretty nice weekend. Beautiful weather, lots of playing in the snow, and our first ever ice fishing trip!!! Now that we have four "dot" helmets we are free to explore past the Acres! A friend Dennis works with called to let us know he was already out on the ice with holes drilled. Ryki is such a fisherman...summer or winter he will stand with his pole for hours on end without even blinking! His face just lights up the minute 'he gets a nibble" and there I was with my new camera and only twelve photos to shoot!!! I have informed Dennis if the chip fits....he is losing his memory card to my new camera (hope that works!) The pressures I face when out shooting photos to limit it to just twelve?! It is just unacceptable LOL

So yes we will do some more ice fishing for sure, but geeze next time ... We need to find a hut...brrr!!!! Our friend Nate has one I believe out on the end of the lake where we swim....much nicer when there is a woodstove involved! Its amazing to be out there though among the "ice village", cars, trucks, sleds, quads....music, dogs, lawnchairs in the sun. People use the lake as a roadway to avoid the traffic on the actual highway driving from Callander into North Bay! Just wild!

No comments: