Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Under consideration and Construction

So I have been avoiding my blog lately cause I just haven't known what to do with it. What the hell am I writing about? and for what? I am a talker, a babbler, and since childhood have always loved writing so I could probably go on and on here every day like Seinfeld about absolutely nothing. I still don't even really get the whole blogging thing really, and the upload things drive me crazy.....but luckily now I have got the FLickr button and my pics are just a click away...ahhhh.

So I have considered doing the big delete thing here and starting over...but then I thought 1. too much work and I am feeling lazy today
2. this is about life on the acres so if your are here reading it ... you must get something out of it right? and my ramblings can't be all that bad...not to mention the easy scroll down and pass the crap factor LOL so past blogs stay

There is a bit of a change though... a sort of coming out for my blog. It is no longer something that I just share with my strangerfriends, I have now told a couple people...shout outs to my two TO cousins, my internet buddies and people I love....Allison and Crystal. But today I am going to email the link to one of my Bff's Melanie as well. She has recently asked about some recipes, and is trying to explore cooking real meals for herself and her young daughter BB so to save from retyping recipes I am going to bring her here...............hello Mel!!!!!! I am sooo proud of her LOL eating was always a thing with Melanie when we first met (I love you!) She would not eat any pasta sauce with the slightest chunk or spice ( a crime in my kitchen) and literally dunked a noodle at a time into the sauce to eat it???? then there was the kraft dinner where you had to buy two boxes two kinds..one for the noodles and one for the cheese! Now Melanie has turned a corner and eating good food with chunks, spices and even hot sauce ! which as a side note I finally managed to find some decent hot sauce locally! The last time I went to visit with Mel down south in an urban city I dragged the kids into three different Korean Grocers in the rain to find my hot sauce and they were all sold out!!!! So the recipes will keep on coming and hopefully Mel will be here too to start cooking!

New Album to look for on Flickr...what's for supper!

Anywho I might just double dip and double blog today who knows?! do some rennos here and see what i can come up with and get my brats to sit and do some math!!!

2 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

Deleting the blog is NOT permitted! LOL I love your stuff Loony. Reading your blog is my get away. :o)

Liz said...

yes, there will be no deleting!!! :)

would you believe NONE of my friend know about my blog???? so good for you for sharing yours! xo