Thursday, July 10, 2008

Can U hear it?! YES I CAN~!

guess what turned up yesterday?~! My freak'n phone was finally discovered yesterday after My Love had a brain wave and thought to check down in the bunkie. There it was sitting all alone on the table just waiting for a fresh battery charge. and there I was confirming my thoughts of mental possession...cause who else would take the phone down there? not me because I know..there isn't really any reception anyways?! and even if it wasn't My Love who put it there...I am going to blame him anyways~! Still its gonna be nice, and save me money cause there has been one tooo many *69's these past daze to see who's call we have missed.

Today the crunch is on for me though...when I leave this mornings blog I will start the to do list...
To Do
1. get the little dirty goonies in the tub
2. try to scrape out the last bits of 18hr lipstick from the tube for one last application till I buy a new one. (made claims to my love today bout needing to get food for the animals...really I need a new lipstick.....I am in need of relentless raisin ASAP
3. go to town, do the banking the feed supplies and bday party stuff....48hrs to go till the Acres is filled with goonies for the day to celebrate my wee man Ryki...turning SIX I can't freak'n believe its been that long
4. chop down the chives...its time for a fresh batch to grow I think
5. send a cheque to our awesome accounting God...YES I actually finished the taxes...late as usual..but thanks to THE MAN no penalties to face cause he got us (well not me..I am just an unemployed MAMA) a REFUND~! woo hoo
6. start thinking...new glasses woo freak'n hoo~! two armed glasses here I come...and with any luck...sunglasses too..which I swear I am not going to lose this time

stuff stuff stuff...better get my ass in gear~!
but final notes....
In the garden...my tee pea is growing like crazy with this recent weather...I found three pea pods yesterday~! happy happy happy for fresh peas. The asparagus hunt yesterday scored a spear for each of the kidlets...two of those being over a foot long...lucky grab those ones~! and still more popping through I am hoping to get some more planting in at some point...everything seems to be one month behind this year so whatever is planted now will be hit and miss I think if it grows
Wildlife...my Love has had enough of the daily snakes and enlisted the help of the lawn mower to take out a couple..now the mower is broke but he is keeping an old fashion sigh(SP?) handy for be-heading
Ryki spent twenty minutes the other day playing ring around the tree with a 'chippy' so cute the little guy (chippy) seemed to enjoy it as much as Ryki. Unusual around here...they R not usually so friendly much to the dismay of the kidlets. We have a friend that has a friendly chippy, he will come right up on your shoulder and take peanuts from your pocket, hand etc. Aspen has always loved that chippy, but gets frustrated when she can't catch them. I caught her a few years ago playing with one and asked her why she had her boots off....with a smile and a tee hee she said....I put a peanut in the boot, so when he goes for it I can catch him~! That was at the tender age of three?! wow how time flies~!

so off to the chores, preparations, and party plans.....party Saturday, bday Sunday and surprise celebrations for Ryki Sunday afternoon. We have been invited to join some friends for a magic show at 2pm...should be fun~!

oh ya...it finally kicked in yesterday...my beach boy is in full Shoeless action...I love that kid sooo much~! one more week to keep him home with us...ahhh~! with any luck some fishing next week with Dad...he may actually take a day off~!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you stay so busy, I don't know how you manage to even scratch an itch! A good life though!

congrats on finding the phone!!!

DBsmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DBsmom said...

Yeah for Alex being in full shoeless mode!!
Wish you could keep him longer than 2 weeks.

Happy birthday to ryki...can't wait to see the pics.

Anonymous said...

Yea so I still don't have my cordless phone!!!!!

MamaD said...

how do you do it all? You make the rest of us SAHMs look like major slackers!