The tooth fairy was unable to make it to Ryki last night because it is not safe to fly in the heavy rain, and lightning!!!
DAMN IT! I am a bad Mama and forgot to stash a couple LOONIES in under his pillow last night?! what was I thinking?! (SLEEP!)
Dad-EO came to the rescue...quickly remembering the loonie on the bathroom floor this morning and handed it to the wee man...'Here buddy, take this buck and put your tooth back...its not gonna rain tonight!"
We will see how long the tooth fairy lasts~! Atleast those R the good kind...not like the ones on HELLBOY2...those little guys were nasty buggers!
It was pouring rain this morning and now at ten am??!!! blue skies and sunshine!!!! I love living here! The lake always blows stuff away, from what I hear lots of places around us (Toronto!) have not had such fantastic weather...boo hoo...come here then! haha Gotta shut down the fangdangled machine today and get my shit together! trip to town to do the run'n, and clean the house...the dog hair~! Nishka is molting right now ...and it is very clear she has Malamute in her cause there R chunks or fur, and Daisy! good grief. Our company this weekend..dog people who I had requested they avoid bringing their female right now cause my girls have been acting like jackass'Z! It was declared that the damn dog daisy was actually a pretty good dog, but the ugliest thing they had ever seen...wtf is with her hair was mentioned many times in the course of four daze! Suggestion of the week...maybe I should DREAD the hair on her back to do something with it?! stay tuned for picks on flickr..the suggestion is interesting.
update on the Acres today for Friday
Farminals...delivered twenty to the butcher this morning..ready by 5pm...bbq Saturday eleven chickens to go...next round september (august off!!! road trips!) lost a chicken of a heart attack over the weekend...common when they get large...helped along by the company
Company...when three thirty something guys drive 6hrs for a vacation here....
1~they remember what its like to be six again...playing with sling shots and playing in the creek finding?? frogs Aspen taught them the difference between girls and boy frogs cause the rule was...don't kill the mama's Ryki told the 'fathertobeinsept" not to shoot one of the biggies cause it was his
"B-otch" (thanks beach boy for bringing that word home!)
2~they remember what its like to be thirteen again when they spend their nights by the fire running from it to avoid the shrapnel, and explosions from the various things they found to blow up
3~Two motorcross bike broke on day one..one a clutch another a tire...thanks to our quad smiles continued
4~Boat broke in the middle of the Bay~! we paddled for a while, Ryki swam, then we gotta a toe
5~I had a fantastic fucking time~! Loved seeing my (chosen) brother for life, and the other two R great friends. No matter what happened, there was smiles and laughter the whole time voted by me and my love as the best guests of the summer soooo far....even trying to row our sorry asses to shore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love the tooth fairy story! :o)
rain HAS been prevalent in Toronto! Argh!
Thankfully, we have had some good sunshine. a little rain and thunder last night. for a couple seconds.
CLEARLY (!), I need the shoeless acres!
loony, thanks for the tooth fairy/rain excuse...lol I may have to borrow that one in the future...I am so so bad with the tooth fairy!!!!
Post a Comment