ya know when you really have a busy week ahead, lots to do and a plan in mind? That was me this morning! Schedule made in my head ( i do not do schedules) list of things to accomplish! I even had it in the plans to go computer free for the day. With the exception of course of just an hour this morning to check my mail...?
Well the hour turned into an hour and a half...no problem I thought. Plan ahead get the first load of laundry in first ... it'll be ready when " the mail has been checked" LOL not in Loony's realm!!! First it started at 8:30am when Mofo and Milo the neighbourhood huskies arrived in the driveway. Today is not our day for puppy-sitting...but I am guessing by now Milo just figures this is where he comes 9-5. And Mofo...well lets just say after the last couple of daze of Daisy in heat and this morning...the homeskewled kids now have a full understanding of what it means when a female is in heat....how dogs make puppies.....etc .... augh!!! I have spent the last two hours after bringing Daisy in the house....listening to MOFO serenade my Daisy from the window howling like there is no tomorrow!!!
So here I am grabbing my ten minutes of therapy blogging my troubles away?! Oh did I mention the turtle that Ryki found on the weekend is now M.I.A after Ryki decided to leave him sitting in the sun with three dogs running free? Mr. Turtle is no where to be found, Ryki is sad, and Aspen is mad!
ok...back to the schedule...did I mention how much I hate them? Especially on hot sunny daze where we are black fly free???
gotta feed my birds...still I have thirty two...one week old today!!!! off to take some more photos...and of course I will get around to getting something done!!!!
Tomorrow maybe will be another day to go computer free...LOL one day closer to the weekend........The Canadian MAY 24 long weekend First of summer. Time for my beach boy Alex to come home again.....also time to celebrate Aspen's birthday along with her brother Alex......seven and nine years old this year I am having a hard time believing that!!! Both born on May 20.....two years and one minute apart to be exact...just different mama belly's to grow in....go figure?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Computer free day? NOT possible!!
MIA turtle? Oopsy!
I could kick myself! I can't believe I forgot Aspens bday! I could have sworn I wrote on my calander! Crap! Well...late presents are always fun because you're not expecting them! :o)
So has the turtle popped up yet?
We will both be celebrating with the kids that weekend...just a few miles apart from each other!!!
Post a Comment