Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Double Dipping....its Kim's Fault

well Wednesday the week is almost over! I love and hate long weekends! The weekend is almost here again...but I feel like I am behind on something??!!
Our weekend...fantastic! Weather was...notso great but not bad.
Friday...busy day getting ready for company
Saturday...company arrived! Gramma and Grampa (my parents) with my beach boy Alex...OMG the hug he gave me when he walked in the house..I almost cried ... I love that kid sooo much! I can't wait till Summer when he comes home for 14sleeps at a time! Aunt Stix from Toronto...she almost cried when I showed her the secret cabin by the creek and told her ... we built it for her! She is already making decorating plans LOL and then of course...the birthday party! Wowzers can twelve kids ever make some noise. (ages 5-16) everyone got along great...and I even managed to feed them all...adults too! the bugs were horrendous when it wasn't raining...but Grampa comes prepared with a bug tent, and my neighbour brought me a rubbertub full of loose sage...so I was smudging the smoke in buckets everywhere! and I don't care what "k" says....I think it works and smells freak'n fantastic! oh...and I must say Loony's petting zoo of 32baby birds went off great! LOL I still have 32 birds and the one little girl who I promised...Next time I order I will get an extra one just for her...LOL as long as her mom says ok?!
Sunday it rained all damn day. Good day for the gramparents to disappear to McBarf's with the kidlets for a couple hours, daddy to nap after us big people stayed up late around the fire, and me to load some pics.....mamarazzi count for the day...just saturday...148 pics
Monday company went home including my beach boy :( and my love and the kidlets got into the garden and did some planting.
50lbs red potatoes
Carrots
Beets (which would seem to be the only seeds hubby bought @ the store??? do I really need six packs of beets???)
Brocoli
Lettuce
still lots to go but first i need some better weather...ten minutes of snow arrived on Monday morning...its freak'n cold out...I am very anxious for some warmer weather.

MY ASPEN JANE TURNED SEVEN!!! holy shit so hard to believe my wee girl is that old! Such a big girl now...very happy with all the makeup she received...amoung many many other things!!!

on a little vent...for all the freak'n hoopla the world made over Hanna Montanna posing for those photos...( I thought they were nice) Aspen got a dress for her bday with Hanna Montanna all over it....I would have to say...its a little trampy for a seven year old. Even crazier it was my mom that bought it/? let me tell you I remember the daze in Grade eight she would threaten me with my life (LOL) if she caught me with a shirt hanging over the shoulder and a bra strap showing....this one is built that way??? so just goes to show?! peeps can be dumb sometimes I think and not really pay attention to the details??

ok...babble babble...LOL on a final note...65daze from Monday?! While I am under the assumption that Daisy was not in the right time of ??? my poor homeskewled children completed their education (NOT BY CHOICE OF THE TEACHER) on Monday on how dogs make puppies. While in the garden Aspen came running from fetching more seeds yelling and screaming...."Mofo just atacked Daisy and now he is stuck!" and there it was...me saying don't look at them! and yelling at hubby to get he f'n dog off my girl....Aspen and Ryki asking 'how is it that they R stuck" with Daddy yelling " just get in the house right now!" and Mofo in a panic with all the screaming deciding to run away with Daisy still "attached" not only to him...but to the chain she was tied to as well! My poor wee girl , "pulled' from both ends and not knowing WTF was going on! 65 daze they says it takes a dog...if you R reading this right now...cross a couple of toes eyes fingers hairs...anything you can that Mofo did not knock up my girl!!!

2 comments:

DBsmom said...

I am laughing so hard that tears are streaming down my cheeks!!!!
What a fabulous post - from the beach boys hug, to the slutty present form gram, the chiks and the LESSON!!!!!!
xoxoxo Cara

Kim aka Mommy said...

If I could mark this as a favorite blog entry...I would! This was hilarious!!