Friday, May 23, 2008

twice in a week! the double dip...lesson learned on this cute little hippie!

ok...so I just have to blab about teaching THE MAN a lesson today on this inconspicuous little dreadhead girl.
It is just afterwork, hubby is home and we R sitting outside enjoying a brew. The neighbour 'k' shows up on his trike for a sip and we R all enjoying the weather...no rain.
I started to tell my hubby that I was talking to the other nieghbour down the street earlier, (mama of part of our goonie tribe) and K-man interrupts me. "you were talking to so and so? I thought I told you she is nuts and not to talk to her?" and then he turns to my husband and says "before I continue, I will apologize in advance...I am not wanting to offend YOU"(my hubby ...he does not want to offend the other man!) and continues with...
"you should shut your mouth and not speak of street business with so and so"

so let me tell you my love took a step back....not to deck k-man...but to get the hell out of the way of me! I freaked out! I totally lost it on the neanderthal man standing infront of me...on my doorstep and infront of my children. I told the kman...you will not stand here @ my door and tell me to shout my mouth...you will not tell me who I will speak to ...and you sure as fuck will not tell me how to handle my business" (please note this is the condensed shorter version of many words!) I told him I am not some squaw in the tee pee who will be told by anyone including my love (who was laughing around the corner of the house!) to shout my mouth, and anyone who thinks they can treat me like some naive little girl will get a big ass situation on their hands, because I am not a little girl....passive yes but as my brother for life will tell you....I will do more damage with my mouth than a bear would with their claws.
I think the kman felt the rath today, and hope he is smarter now than to treat me like one of the airhead women he hangs with (I am the bitch hang'n with the men outside...not the hens in the house...most women do not like that or me) He left an hour or so later....after apologizing to me and to Dennis (actually asking Dennis while pouting LMAO if he thought I was really mad) Dennis has not stopped laughing amazed @ my power of bitching....and me...I am giggling too...I was offended yes...but I clearly said my piece...so here's hoping the lesson learned today was...never judge a book by its cover...LITTLE things sometimes turn out to be BIG and STRONG after all......so whatever you do....don't mess with this little hippie!!!!

3 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

You go lil hippy girl!!! :o)

Again I say...PEOPLE!

Never under estimate the power of a female!

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOO Loony!
Fuck him. What an ass-

Unknown said...

Goooooooo Annette! It is a great feeling when we are empowered enough to speak our minds. I'm always that person who goes home later and wishes I would have said something. I think you inspired me to speak out next time! I bet it felt great.