Thursday, November 6, 2008

Moving On with LIfe....

So a few things to deal with besides...
1. getting back to my happy fucking clog (edit blog...if it was a clog and it was mine...you wouldn't be able to handle the heat...smell)
2. my dog is in heat, and at the present time..considering the real meaning of that word..I would like to know WhoTF calls it a heat..there is nothing warm about it...besides the raging feeling of needing something to make your insides not go fucking beserk (insert my own mama rage cause it was NEVER like this before children, and I cannot find anything funny about this quinky dink!)
3. can you see a theme in my mood yet...what i am gonna blame this whole fucking week on?
4. finding my way to laugh smile and remain my happy fucking loony self
5. this is me taking my moment to spew all the fucking crap before I start again...begin again....start a new day after a week of caca

first with the terrible, acknowledging and then opening once again my big mouth.....in a recent post I spoke of a boy who was missing, a boy I called a spoiled little bastard, as I take a moment to remember a boy who is no longer a local boy. This week, information confirming the boy has been lost, to life, to a future to the world. I remember the day I typed the words...spoiled little bastard, and I thought...not him the parents. In my post I blamed the parents, and suggested they should be held responsible. My post today...I feel terrible this child was lost, but in my bitchy spoiled little self...I am also angry and still blaming the parents...still saying ...wake the fuck up people and remember your parents. There is much more running thru my mind on this terrible tragedy..but I will respect the loss of a mama, and remember for a moment the spirit that was Brandon...a boy.

next...damn that dog for being a pain in my ass
after.....I have learned this week the power of delete makes for the p0wer of not being annoyed
now...i am working on my todo list...still failing but damn well trying on a schedule...hour by hour ...typical loony fashion of missing a full one and smiling...proud to say woo hoo I deserve it now that I wake up at 3:30am instead of 6"30 fucking am....
our unskewl'n loony ways of making our way thru the day...seems to actually be working....I am happy to report when they say "i am bored" and I say "lets do this' ....they say ok!!!They are both spelling words with ease, and Aspen's memory on the reading...is scary~!

so start'n next week...I am blog'n back to figuring out blog'n...maybe even sharing our screwd up loony schedule of our skewl'n ways, getting back to the basics of reminding you all to ...cook real fucking food, and celebrating the smile in our day with you all....etc bla bla bla....back to taking photos smiling and sharing shoeless fun~!

No comments: