if you cannot remember..then book one soon~!
I was talking to my Uncle Fred Thursday night, he was excited about telling me the stories of the hunt this year, asking like a small child 'RU coming for black powder??" I could picture the puppy dog eyes on his face. He also told me the news that my Liberty, queen of the farm and Daisy's gramma appears to be expecting again~! Great...I am sure my love would do anything he could to trade the damn dog in for one of Libby's pups~! Saturday Uncle Fred called again, just to let us know he was at the ER for some medicine. It would seem he knicked his finger "the other day" and when he woke up Friday, it was BLUE and he couldn't bend his fingers. Old Uncle Fred developed a nasty little infection from his little knick.
Now I was surprised to hear that he had not had a tetanus shot??? He has been into the hospital a number of times over the past few years...denying the doctors access with their probe after a fall from a ladder "wtf is with that??" he said, I explained...'its just a test to see how big of an asshole you really are!" he didn't go for it...and told me 'mind your manners!" But he also had some work done on his chin to remove a lump/tumor/something, and yet NO ONE has ever asked the little(BIG) redneck man who pulls his own teeth 'sir have you had a tetanus lately" So ontop of him getting the infection, he now has to tolerate the antibotics given to him, which are having an adverse affect on his system. My faith in the medical system these days is dwindling, while grateful it is there available when needed, it would seem like many other 'agencies' today, if you want to be covered on things..ya gotta do the work yourself, cause even the doctors cannot be bothered to care about the basics~! I have told Uncle Fred he is allowed to request the good old fashion pink penicilin instead of the fancy smancy new pills that go straight thru his old fashioned system!
So onto Monday..cleaning the children's room from hell, my monthly struggle to wade thru the mess. Once again I will yell in a hour or two that I am NEVER going to clean a mess like that again, once again they will look past me to the newly organized room, maybe even spotting something lost in the disaster. I will spend the day, back and forth to the barn locking MOFO the husky up to allow damn dog Daisy to be outside without being assaulted. MOFO and his MOFO owners are losing their welcome right now after a night of serenading, scratching and whining at the window...this after two full days of his presence despite the fact we have driven him home three times with requests to keep him at bay.....even the plastic pink pig on the lawn is in danger right now...the kids playing in the snow..me trying to feed my chickens...yes the hostage crisis will be over when my love gets home from work, he has declared the problem his to deal with...so I will let it be....fingers crossed it ends well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment